PENOPLEX SPb Company is working on polymers field since December 2003. Our major activities is selling of a general purpose polystyrene under registered trade name STYROVIT®, expandable polystyrene PENOPOR. The company takes the one of the leading places in Russia on realization of polymeric raw materials.
Since 2004 we started regular export deliveries of polystyrene to the European countries: Finland, Germany, Italy, Slovakia, Poland, Turkey.. etc
The range of our polystyrene grades allows you to select of the grade most suitable for your own production line (extrusion or injection moulding). And we are always willing to help you. The flexible discount system for regular clients exists. We will be a reliable supplier and the partner to your business and we always open for the cooperation.
- modern production unit located in Kirishi (150km far from Saint-Peterburg).
- equipment was produced by the major European and Russian manufacturers had been designed specially for requirements of our technological process.
- the certified factory's laboratory providing the control of initial raw materials and finished goods.
- the spacious warehouse allowing to keep the commodity stock dedicated for clients requirements satisfaction in Kirishi, Lobnya (Moscow region), Perm, Novosibirsk, Taganrog.
- advanced automobile and the railway-tracks access allowing for goods delivery with the minimal transport expenses.
- deliveries of the polystyrene to the client doors.
- flexible discount system.
STYROVIT® polystyrene is
The thermoplastic polymer is being produced in shape of cylindrical pellets. Technological process of production is based on a continuous method of styrene block polymerization.
The package of STYROVIT® polystyrene is 25 kg bags on pallet 1000 kg and polypropylene big-bags 1000 kg. The contemporary technology allows to get the material with stable technical characteristics, at the level of the world standards.
The modern equipment of major European and Russian manufacturers was designed specially for requirements of our technological process. The equipment is characterized by high reliability and effectivity. Production line is fully-automated and its capacity is 50 000 mt per annum.
We have serious approach to the quality of our goods, therefore for initial raw materials and additives we showed the highest requirements. Quality of produced polystyrene is carefully supervised by the high qualified laboratory staff.